- Ultrasound at 41 Weeks Pregnant
- Forty-One Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound Pictures
- 41 Week Scan Pictures
- Video: 41 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound
Ultrasound at 41 Weeks Pregnant
An ultrasound check at 41 weeks can be recommended in the following cases:
- General health check of the fetus (heart rate, measurements);
- An examination of the fetal head size and the mother’s pelvis;
- Checking the amniotic fluid volume, placenta’s condition and the placental blood flow;
- Checking the readiness of the cervix for birth.
If the ultrasound findings are good, a future mom can wait a natural birth another a week. If a doctor finds any defects that might affect the baby’s health, a woman will be put in hospital for an immediate induction of labor and delivery.
Forty-One Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound Pictures
41 Week Scan Pictures
Video: 41 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound.