- Ultrasound at 31 Weeks Pregnant
- Thirty-One Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound Pictures
- 31 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound Gender
- 31 Weeks Ultrasound Twins
- Video: 31 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound
Ultrasound at 31 Weeks Pregnant
The main task of the ultrasound at this week is to assess the development of the baby and the condition of the placenta. During an ultrasound study, there is a possibility to diagnose the fetoplacental insufficiency. Also, during an ultrasound at 31 weeks pregnant, the doctor determines fetal position. If the presentation of the baby is not cephalic, the doctor recommends the expectant mother to do special exercises in order to reverse the baby to the right (cephalic) position.
Thirty-One Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound Pictures
31 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound Gender
31 Weeks Ultrasound Girl:
31 Weeks Ultrasound Boy:
31 Weeks Ultrasound Twins
Video: 31 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound.