- Ultrasound at 22 Weeks Pregnant
- Twenty Two Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound Pictures
- 22 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound Gender
- 22 Weeks Ultrasound Twins
- Video: 22 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound
Ultrasound at 22 Weeks Pregnant
Making an ultrasound at 22 weeks the doctor would see how a baby feels, will assess the state of the umbilical cord and placenta. Ultrasound can reveal the malformations of the fetus, define hydramnion or hypamnion, if any. This examination will allow to see the sizes of the little one. Coccyx-parietal fetal size at 22 weeks of gestation is about 19 cm, and he weighs up to 350 g.
Twenty Two Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound Pictures
22 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound Gender
22 Weeks Ultrasound Girl:
22 Weeks Ultrasound Boy:
22 Weeks Ultrasound Twins
Video: 22 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound.