- Ultrasound at 13 Weeks Pregnant
- Thirteen Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound Pictures
- 13 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound Gender
- 13 Weeks Ultrasound Twins
- Video: 13 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound
Ultrasound at 13 Weeks Pregnant
At the 13 weeks of pregnancy, a woman should also undergo prenatal screening. According to the results of this examination, a doctor is able to say how much has a baby grown up and asses the organs of the abdominal cavity. During an ultrasound examination, you may see that your baby hugs himself/herself or is sucking at his/her thumb. The brain of your baby is significantly developed now. At this term of pregnancy, the pituitary gland is producing all the necessary hormones.
Thirteen Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound Pictures
13 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound Gender
13 Weeks Ultrasound Girl:
13 Weeks Ultrasound Boy:
13 Weeks Ultrasound Twins
Video: 13 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound.